All services are provided by us to the customer, made solely on the basis of the following General. Different rules are only valid if agreed between online shop and custome
The offers from Scuderiamodelli in Internet are non-binding invitation for the customer to order goods online.
By ordering the desired goods in the store of Scuderiamodelli the customer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
An order can be made in writing (fax or letter), by e-mail, by phone or internet shop, including your name, address and telephone number.
Scuderiamodelli confirmed the receipt within 24 hours The order confirmation, as well as the receipt of an order by phone, don´t represent a legal transaction acceptance on our part. The acceptance of the offer by Scuderiamodelli is first if the goods were brought to the shipping. The customer will receive within 2 days a shipping confirmation.
We accept preorder and promise you a proper handling of your order. If the customer makes a preorder, than he has to make a deposit of at least 25% of the purchase price, or more. The rest if the ordered item is available.
Should you have 14 days after your preorder not more interest for the pre ordered item, so will not refund the deposit.
Change and Guarantee.
- You as customer, have the possibility to return the product within 14 days if you are not satisfied
- The ordered items must be returned ( on costs and risk of the customers ) to the following address: Scuderiamodelli Robert Klocza, Schiller Str 55, 71409 Schwaikheim, email@example.com.
- In the case of an effective cancellation, is from Scuderiamodelli to refund the article price and the product from the customer.
- Obligations to refund payments, must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for you when you send your cancellation or the goods and for Scuderiamodelli with their reception.
We would like to point out that:
- A revocation is not valid,
- If the goods have been manufactured according to customer specification.
- in other cases of § 312 section 4 BGB.
- Almost all items are in stock and right away available and can be delivered within 2-3 working days after receipt of payment.
- The delivery will be made to the specified address in the order, unless the customer gives Scuderia Modelli a different delivery address.
- With the variety of products in our assortment and delays of delivery of the manufacturers and suppliers,may not always be 100% every item available. We ask for your understanding.
- Should be an item temporarily unavailable, or even sold out, we will inform you by e-mail, provided we have an email address from you.
- Scuderiamodelli delivers Worldwide..
Packaging and shipping.
- Scuderiamodelli shipped only after receipt of payment.
- Scuderiamodelli shipped exclusively with DHL, as insured package or by registered mail within 3-5 working days after receipt of payment.
- For shipping within the EU countries we charge for packages from 2 up to 20 kg from 20 Euros (depending on weight)
- For shipping outside the EU countries we charge for packages from 2 up to 20 kg from 29 Euros (depending on weight and Country)
- For shipping outside Europe we charge for packages from 2 up to 20 kg from 49 Euros (depending on weight and country)
Payment, Retention of title
- All prices are in Euro. The most of the items included the VAT of 19% or 7% for books, but we work also with a differential taxation of § 25a. Here the items don’t include the VAT.
Scuderia Modelli accept the following payment options:
- Bank Transfer - via IBAN & BIC
- Money transfer via postal order.
- Scuderia Modelli guaranteed that the goods are free from material defects and was delivered in good condition.
- Upon receipt, the customer must inspect the goods immediately for defects and quality.
- Should the customer determined shipping damage to the goods, we ask the consignee immediately damage report against the carrier (shipping service) to make. Other recognizable transport damages please make within 2 days after receipt of the goods to us in writing. The failure to file this complaint, however no consequences for your legal rights.
- No liability is assumed for damage to the showcases that are supplied with the models. The showcase is not part of the sold model. The customer buys and pays for the model, the showcase (if one is included with the model) is supplied free of charge and is not invoiced and no liability or guarantee is assumed for it.
- We are not liable for defects, due to incorrect handling, normal wear and tear or caused by external forces. For repairs to the goods in your own or through a third party, that without our written consent took place, will void the warranty claim.
According to § 28 of the German Data Protection Act (BDSG) we do point out that the necessary datas for the transaction will be saved. Personal data will be treated confidentially and not disclosed to third parties.
For further details please visit our GDPR page.
- All logos, images and graphics are property of their respective owners and are subject to copyright of the licensor. All pictures, logos, texts, reports, scripts and programming, on these web site which are developed by us or have been prepared by us, may not be copied without our consent or otherwise used. All rights reserved.
- The application of the CISG is excluded, it applies exclusively to German law. By placing an order, the terms and conditions of Scuderiamodelli be recognized. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions, for any reason, be invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected.
- The invalid provision shall be replaced by the relevant statutory provision. Jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract is our registered office.